Solventless Cannabis Hash Capsule Recipe
5g Cannabis Kief or Hash
3 teaspoons coconut oil
¼ teaspoon dry ginger
⅛ teaspoon soy lecithin
3-5 drops Food grade Frankincense oil
Capsule making machine
- Place kief or hash in small baking dish, cover with aluminum foil.
- To decarboxylate your kief or hash:
Pre-heat your oven to 220 degrees. Once the oven is heated, bake hash for 20 minutes. Turn oven off, crack the oven door and leave hash in oven for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven. Stir in soy lecithin, and coconut oil.
- Increase heat on the oven to 250 degrees, place mixture in oven and reduce heat immediately to 220. Bake for 40 minutes at 220 degrees.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Remove from oven, stir in ginger and food grade frankincense oil.
- Once oil has cooled down slightly, fill capsule machine with your gelatin capsules. Then fill the capsules with the cannabis hash oil. Viola: You have cannabis hash oil capsules!
- To enhance relaxation effects add 3-5 drops food grade lavender essential oil.
- To enhance uplifting effects add 3-5 drops of food grade citrus essential oil (Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit).
- Please make sure your essential oil is food grade, not all essential oils are food grade.
- Only use gelatin capsules, vegetarian capsules will eventually melt and leak due to being filled with cannabis oil.
Note: You can make the salve without adding the Arnica and St. John’s Wort. I have found the efficacy of the salve to be significantly improved by adding these additional herbs.